Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rebel Propoganda


Today's topic is Rebel Propoganda and how it has influenced the galaxies public opinion against the Galactic Empire. Let me start off by telling you my story. I was just an ordinary citizen of the galaxy living on Corellia who volunteered to keep the peace. I joined the Imperial service and was trained to be a soldier of the Empire. My goal is simple, to defend the peace of the galaxy against the guerilla hit and run attacks against our government.

But it seems that this guerilla organization calling itself the "Rebel Alliance" has quickly spread enough propoganda to make me and my fellow troops out to be opressors! Now granted I don't always agree with every step the men at the top take. The Emperor has his own way of ruling out of fear and it definitely scares the fodder out of me! Lord Vader rules with his iron fist (or maybe it's steel) and practices his mystical powers. But that is all independant of the fact that I, TB-8702 am not a bad guy! I don't want to hurt anyone! I just want to keep the peace for everyone back home on Corellia and other peace minded planets.

So next time you see a stormtrooper and say "look its that bad guy!!!" take a minute to think if he has a family, why he may have chosen to be a soldier, and what his point of view might just be. Don't be so accepting of this rebel alliance's "good intentions". There are 2 sides to everything my friend. The rebel alliance is only this: a group of people waging a war against those maintaining peace, conducting hit and run attacks, and using kamikaze suicide bombing techniques! Oh that's right... have we all forgotten about the Rebel pilot flying the a-wing that crashed right into the bridge of the Super Star Destroyer killing THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of Imperials kamikaze style. Tell me what kind of "Good Intentions" the Rebel Alliance had in mind behind that mass genocide.

The Empire does good things... lets not forget that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment