Thursday, April 8, 2010

Photo Coverage - Ewok Attack



I've been given the suggestion to do a weekly photo coverage of a past photo of my experiences in life of being a Stormtrooper. Every Thursday, I'll cover a random photo of yours truly out an about on the town.

This week takes us to Star Wars Celebration IV in lovely Los Angeles, California, May 24th through May 28th, 2007. What we have here is the result of me in my Biker Scout armor letting my guard down for a friendly pose with a cute little ewok. Never trust these things... as you can see while I'm happily facing the camera for the picture, he's ready to gnaw on the side of my helmet like a little zombie.

Needless to mention, an infantile Ewok managed to latch onto my back while I was diverted by his partner. Ewoks may be small but take it from this trooper... They are NOT to be underestimated. They will use their cute kindness as a diversion for their evil anti-imperial thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. You are super lucky he didn't get through your helmet, once those bastards get the higher ground you're done for!

    That is a particularly cute one though!

    ReplyDelete