Saturday, April 3, 2010

Allentown Comic Con approaching

It is the night before the Great Allentown Comic Con! Technically it's the morning of, as it's after 0:00 already. For those in the Allentown, PA area... the 501st Legion will be making our grand appearance at the Great Allentown Comic Con today, Saturday April 3rd from 10AM to 5PM.

Come visit That Stormtrooper Guy and all his fellow Imperial friends... we may even have a rebel spy or two you can help me keep an eye out for. I hear a wookiee might even be planning an assault on our forces. I hope he doesn't rip my arms out of my sockets.

Stay tuned for an in-depth report from the first annual Great Allentown Comic Con!

You can also check them out at http://greatallentowncomiccon.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. This should be a fun event! The weather is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete