Friday, April 16, 2010

Autism Awareness


As mentioned before, the Empire does have a heart of gold. We are not the bad guys as you may be led to believe. I wanted to take this moment to recognize something very near and dear to me, Autism.

April is Autism Awareness Month and I will be doing my part to help spread Awareness of Autism this month and challenge everyone out there to do the same. You can come visit That Stormtrooper Guy and all his Stormtrooper and Sith Lord friends this weekend for a Double header of Autism Awareness appearances.

Saturday April 17th: Walk Now for Autism - Lehigh Valley, PA (Near Allentown)
http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/lehighvalley

Sunday April 18th: Autism Speaks - Philadelphia, PA (Philadelphia Zoo)
http://www.philadelphiazoo.org/zoo/Visit-The-Zoo/Calendar-of-Events/Autism-Awareness-Day.htm

I will be wearing my Scout Trooper armor both days. Hope to see you there in support with me! Reports from both appearances to come in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there to walk beside you, brother, but alas I'm tangled up in other obligations. Mostly finals.

    Still, consider myself there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete