Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome to the ramblings of That Stormtrooper Guy

So you've somehow found your way to this corner of the internet and stepped right into the ramblings of an off duty soldier of the Empire. Well welcome aboard!! I'll start by telling you a bit about myself. I'm a member of the worldwide 501st Legion based out of Central Pennsylvania with Garrison Carida. I am an avid costumer and convention goer and enjoy my portrayal as a foot soldier in Darth Vader's evil (or misunderstood in my opinion) army. As a stormtrooper, I meet many new individuals throughout my travels. One constant is that if I see those same people again when I'm just in street clothes I often have to describe myself as "that stormtrooper guy". Hence the name is born.

I hope to keep an entertaining and frequently updated blog for you all, as long as you help me find the droids I'm looking for. One's gold, one just beeps at you... you get the idea. Seen them? No? drat

No comments:

Post a Comment