Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Mission...

My Mission is Top Secret so I can't share.... well ok since you asked nicely. My mission is simple, the preservation of the Star Wars Legacy for today and the future through community enjoyment and happiness. I carry this ongoing mission out in two ways:

1) Through my portrayal as characters from Star Wars, I seek to keep the spirit of films decades old alive in the hearts and minds of today's society. Nothing quite shocks the public like Stormtrooper's appearing where you'd least expect them to. Star Wars has been around for 30 + years and with myself and my brothers in arms beside me... will continue to stick around for another 30 + and beyond.

2) Through my portray as characters from Star Wars, I seek to spread goodwill, hope and joy throughout the community. Often through charitable appearances, I use my portrayal to have Star Wars being a guiding light for a positive atmosphere of society. Despite the horror's I've faced at the hands of ewoks and smugglers alike... My mission is to dish out smiles with the same "precise aim" that makes me and the infinite ranks beside me stand out amongst the rest.

Join me in my mission! together we can rule the galaxy as blogger and fan! ... <.<

Ok that was an extremely lame joke. I'm going to go jump in a nest of womprats now. Stay tuned for my official report from Comic Geek Speak Super Show 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment